You may use this website only for lawful purposes and in particular must not use it:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm others in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of this website;
- Any equipment or network on which this website is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of this website;
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
Please note that viruses and similar destructive programs are an inherent risk of communication via the Internet. We will use our reasonable endeavors to prevent contamination of any material sent to you with any virus or similar destructive code.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
It is your responsibility to scan any material you download from this website to ensure that it is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other similar destructive code.
You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to it. You must not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this website will cease immediately.
Submissions to the website must not infringe the rights of any third parties, contain any material that is offensive or inflammatory in any way or contain any material that is reproduced in breach of copyright legislation.
The Website is governed by the laws of England and Wales.